Monday, July 28, 2008

membranes stripped!!

skeeter, tatertot and i ran up to cardinal glennon to meet up w/ a friend who lives over an hour away. me not moving all that fast, we got there as they were walking to their car. so we sat/stood out in the hot sun talking for a bit and i had to sit. so i sat in the car and the contractions started. painful. but every 3mins and the baby was in a funky position. so we cut the visit short and came home. after a couple of hours i couldn't take it anymore and went in to see my ob. of course, in the car on the way there, my contractions stopped completely. i was sooo ticked. so he did the swab for group b strap although he said i'll probably deliver before the results come back. checked baby, she was head down, not engaged, plenty of fluid. grrrrr. 3cm out and 1cm in. so really no progress. are you kidding me? so i he stripped my membranes. barely anything on the glove and so far nothing to speak of painwise. so here i am. at least i get to wash her clothes and pack my bag and clean the car seat. things i've been putting off. hopefully this will be my lucky week.

No comments: