Wednesday, October 29, 2008

making progress....

i'm one week post-op today. today has been my most active day, and by far my most productive as far as blood flow. my drain tubes are working overtime today. all of my pain is associated w/ my tubes now. these suckers are no joke. my appt to get them out isn't until the 11th and there is just no way. giving them another week and then i'm yanking 'em myself!!

the kids are doing well.

we're all adjusting better to josh's milk allergy.

the kids are excited for halloween. not gonna even tell ya how much we spent on costumes, and they were on sale! and the babies are dressing up!

the babies are w/ kalen's mom thru saturday and for that i am so thankful. keeker just doesn't get it and likes to climb and crawl all over me like always.

my mom is sick, going on three weeks now and it's really starting to concern me.

my great grandma is still in cardiac icu. she's not any better, not any worse.

i've managed to update myspace and facebook.

laughing, coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose, crying, deeply breathing, yelling...all hurt like h-e-double hockey sticks!!!

i somehow double posted the video of kamy getting her shot. oops.

No comments: