Thursday, March 13, 2008

intro.....my perfect blend

guess i could've done this day 1, hahahaha....although, i'm sure anyone reading this probably knows me.....but anyhow,

pnkrbn02.....i'll be 32 on april 5th. i'm currently in school full-time studying to be a clinical laboratory tech, ultimately i'd love to have my master's in pathology, but i may just be happy settling w/ my bachelor's. i was diagnosed w/ breast cancer at age 26, after having found the first lump at age 25 and undergoing my first lumpectomy. i went on to have double mastectomies and radiation therapy and then unsuccessful reconstructive surgery that has left me looking deformed and mutilated, but hey, i'm alive. i'm happily divorced, wow, for over 5yrs!! have 4 goofy, loveable, get on my last damned nerve sometimes kids, and one more coming. i'm engaged to my "winston" (how stella got her groove back)...almost 10yrs my junior, but we work well together.

skeeter is my fiance'....my 22 yr old baby. we've had our hard times. we still have our moments, but they tend to pass quickly. he works hard to provide for us. he's still male, "y" chromosome, genetically screwed from conception! lol

pudd'n...my oldest child. the child that is trying to walk me by the hand into my grave, like next week! she's been thru a lot for her almost 11yrs, but she's a good kid. right now it just seems like that good kid, is being suffocated by some demon spawn creature! she's in 4th grade. the first part of the year was tough but the past couple weeks she's seemed to even out. we just have to keep praising her and rewarding her positive behavior.

twiggi....the 9yo girl...the middle daughter. quite the goofy 3rd grader. she makes HERSELF laugh all the time. she's my "relief" child...she doesn't get into a lot of trouble, no phone calls home, etc. she's the one you grab and hug and hold on to and thank over and over for being so easy! lol now don't get me wrong, she's quite CAPABLE, and probably does more than we know, she's just very very clever and crafty, whereas, her older sister could be featured on "world's dumbest criminals".

bambam....my dear sweet bambam, got that name when he ripped the doorframe of his bedroom down at 13mos old....now true, we live in public housing, need i say more, but still! my 7yo, so far, only male child. he's my "special" kid, in so many ways. he was diagnosed as "mentally retarded" a couple years back. he's made awesome strides though! we're really proud of his accomplishments! it's funny, he's becoming more and more "boy" and not "baby". the kid is about to eat me outta house and home! he walks in the door from school and i swear he eats from the then until he goes to bed.

tatertot....my rambunctious, precocious 14mo old. my miracle baby. the first one after having the cancer and 8 surgeries. the one they had no idea whether or not i'd be able to carry. the one that after months of struggling w/ pre-term labor was born full-term at 37w 2d. yeh, her birth story is quite interesting and i think i have it saved somewhere for a future posting. she's walking and talking and letting the world know she's in charge. looks just like her daddy. i was just an oven, baked her and delivered her when she was ready.

johnny bravo/jj/kermit.....my unborn child w/ many nicknames. due at the end of august, but shanon, my ob, thinks 34 weeks might be our magic # this go round and that puts me at the end of july. i'll take it as long as s/he is healthy. yep, s/he...although i'm 15 weeks pregnant and almost everyone else knows this child's gender, i don't. i want the element of surprise. this is definitely my last child and i want the whole "it's a......." thingy this time. skeeter is dying to know. he says he's gonna jump out of a window if it's another girl. i'd really like another son, of course, i'm gonna be happy w/ a healthy whatever, but i really don't wanna know it's a girl, IF it's a girl, until she's in my arms and i have no choice but to deal w/ it.

and there it is, the base of my family. the extended ones we'll get into later.

No comments: