Friday, March 21, 2008

pics of the fam......

to put a face to the name.....and on these pics i was having a HORRIBLE hair day..most of these were just play around test shots taken by elizabeth (link to her website on right) and her hubby randy.




tatertot, celebrating her first bday in january 08...ummmm-yummy cake! her face enjoyed it too! lol



here's me and the tatertot



me and my bunch



me and my lil man bam-bam



tatertot and skeeter



the whole gang...and yes, lil unknown was already baking away




daddy and his girls




bam-bam, the 7yo little man of the house



and bam-bam again



puddn




puddn...my oldest offspring, ms. bossy and trying to grow up too fast. she'll be 11 in june.








twiggi, the 9yo, my peaceful yet extremely goofy child





skeeter aka mr. koolaid smile himself



thing 1 and thing 2....skeeter and tatertot

No comments: