Thursday, March 13, 2008

onco appt today.....

well, it's that time again. time for the one year checkup. i'm a LITTLE nervous going into this one. yes, it was 5yrs in october, BUT since then i've had an abnormal pap and they've found a "nodule" in my right chest wall, you know, the side that had the cancer. i'm really looking forward to delivering a healthy baby and then having my hysterectomy. i'm actually looking forward to menopause! my biggest fear is dying while the kids are still young. i can't leave my babies. pudd'n already has enough issues she's working thru, i think she'd really snap. twiggi is borderline nutso. bambam is oblivious, and i'm starting to be thankful for it in certain situations. tatertot might recover well since she's so young, but o gosh, i don't want to think about it.

in lighter news....twiggi and bambam were cough-free all nite so i didn't have to take them to the pedi at 8a for asthma checks and orapred.

i really need to be shampooing my hair, but after moving all the furniture the other day, i'm sooo sore and i think my right flank is swollen. not a good feeling.

No comments: