Monday, June 2, 2008

crazy pregnant dreams!

i dreamed i had a biophysical check up on the baby at 30 weeks and it was a girl measuring about 5 and a half pounds. ok. good. good. and then a little over a week later my water broke at home and we rushed on in because the contractions were strong and i haven't actually pushed a baby out since the oldest, the rest have just slid on out.....and as soon as we got there out comes this 2lb 15oz BOY!! WHAT?!?!? no, that's not mine! do something w/ that and give me a girl! but no, considering the fact the cord still needed to be cut i couldn't deny my tiny son, but i was still in shock! and then it was time to deliver the placenta and instead out comes my 6lb 1oz GIRL!!!

I'M TELLING YOU, IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP ME AND LOCK ME AWAY ON THE LOONY FLOOR!!

No comments: