Monday, June 16, 2008

I WON! I WON! I WON!

i finally gave up on sleeping at 6 this morning after tossing and turning for hours. plunked myself in the recliner, turned on the tv to the channel two news and goofy tim ezell is on the screen. he's the 5th wiggle. lol he was at EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS AT 418 N 10TH ST, 314.241.6565. man that fruit looked so good. anyhow, the drawing was supposed to close at 810. at 750a when they went back to tim and he said they were still waiting for someone to come register i said what the heck. threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, and hopped in the car. i got there at 810 on the dot. they told me i was one of three people so chances were pretty good. i thanked them and left and they called at 815 before i even made it back home to tell me I WON 4 TICKETS TO THE WIGGLES AND A 50.00 GIFT CARD TO EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS!!!

wooohooo!! joshua is finally gonna get to go!! this is following my 4.37 electric bill i just received last week. wooooohooooo!!

No comments: